1. Payment must be settled prior to the vehicle`s departure.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to, and the client must accept our terms and conditions.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. Where Malta Airport Transfer book for travel on services provided by operators other than Malta Airport Transfer we do so as agents for the operator concerned whose own conditions of carriage will apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our own services.
5. The confirmation email is your reservation. This must be presented to the driver or representative for both the outward and return trip.
6. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing by either email or fax directly with us 3 days prior to the date of travel. Any modifications to a booking may be subject to an extra charge.
7. Customers are entitled to cancel the reservation by email or phone.
8. Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a golf bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, Malta Airport Transfer reserve the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to transport the items.
9. Malta Airport Transfer reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
10. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles.
11. Smoking is not permitted in Malta Airport Transfer vehicles.
12. Malta Airport Transfer will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. Malta Airport Transfer will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under Portuguese law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
13. Malta Airport Transfer will endeavour to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
- accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- restricted vehicular access
- exceptional or severe weather conditions
- compliance with requests of the police
- deaths and accidents on the road
- vandalism and terrorism
- unforeseen traffic delays
- industrial action by third parties
- problems caused by other customers
- the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official other circumstances affecting passenger safety
14. If Malta Airport Transfer fail for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, Malta Airport Transfer will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by Malta Airport Transfer for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
15. Malta Airport Transfer shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in contract.
16. We provide children seats, baby seats and booster seats depending on the availability for 5 EUR for each/trip. They have to be reserved when making the booking for a transfer.
17. USER ERROR - Customers are responsible for providing accurate information at time of booking. If he/she provides information for travel, the customer agrees that the information will be accurate. We are not responsible for mistakes made by customers while using the service, its official websites, or mobile applications.
Client further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold our company harmless from and against all claims, damages, bodily injuries, losses and expenses which may result from client’s use of our private service.
18. CANCELLATION - For any cancellation made by the client, the following cancellation fees will apply: Less than 48 hours before the transfer, penalty equals 50% of the total fare. Less than 24 hours before transfer, NO refund will be made.
19. Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
20. Maltese Law will govern these conditions in all respects.